Tuesday 24 November 2015

Music at Woodland Corner

On the 23rd November 2015 one of our lovely parents came to play for the children.

"I'd like to thank all the children and staff at Woodland Corner for letting me come in and demonstrate some musical instruments to them. The children were wonderfully attentive, asked questions about the instruments and enjoyed singing along with various nursery rhymes, carols and songs while I played them the oboe, flute and violin.  My little helper, my son William played along with the melodies, which was wonderful for his confidence!  He encouraged his friends to join in too and we all had a fabulous time! I'd be happy to come in again at a later date, with other instruments and invite the children to play along with their own instruments to help them unleash their own creativity with sound "  Elle